Saturday, November 24, 2007

Worst haircut in the history of women



















I'm literally crying right now. Don't you think that if you bring in a nice specific picture with views of front and back of a cute haircut that they could at least get it anywhere close to the picture??? I look like a pineapple...upside down! I'm just sick about it. What do you do when the hair cutter person is arguing with you that THIS piece is supposed to be longer? All I could say was, "It looks good," halfheartedly. I'm not an "in the moment" kind of person. I always react after the fact, when it is too late. Sure, now I have plenty of things to say!

I mean, these women who take us under the cutting scissor's knife really have NO idea what they put us through. For me, getting a haircut is so nerve wracking that I always come home with a tension headache because every muscle is flexed while I'm getting cut. I get flushed, have to remind myself to breathe, find myself making weird twitching shapes with my fingers.

You know, usually, after a haircut, it takes a washing and a styling yourself to really see if it is an okay haircut? Well, I did give it that chance and it is literally the worst haircut I've ever seen. Holes and unevenness all over the place. I can't go out in public looking like this. I have a pit in my stomach.

What else can I say...There is just nothing worse.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

No matter how many times you tell me I am mistaken, I still think it looks cute.

Shell said...

Please disregard the above comment. That is my biased husband.

Christian said...

I feel for you I really do! Try getting a short haircut and having the haircut lady screw it up and all you have left is an inch of hair and you look like a boy. That really sucks. *hugs* it will grow out hun give it a couple of weeks.

Jackie said...

documenting the hair cut might make this worse :) so I'm wondering how much it will take for you to send me a pic of it... No, no you really don't have to relive the trauma. and I'm sad that it was such a bad experience, but david very well might be right... you can so pull off a short style

annie said...

i'm so sorry. i had my worst haircut when George was a baby. the first time jeff saw it he asked me if i did it myself, and he wasn't kidding. he even offered to take me to the expensive place in the mall because it was the only place open. sorry, i'm not trying to one-up your bad cut. but on the bright side,i had some fun haircuts during the growing out phase that i wouldn't have had otherwise, and may i recommend shopping for a really cute beanie, 'tis the season...