Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Distracted

I got off to a good start with two posts in one day and then not a word for over a week. Well, I'll tell ya, I've been involved in another world. My mother tipped me off to a blog featuring a series about a woman and her rancher husband and how they met. She is a great writer and frankly after reading her work I don't have a whole lot to say in comparison. She's great and has a huge following. Like thousands of people who actually leave comments and, I'm sure, lots who just read silently. I couldn't sleep last night because my mind was racing with her witty way of writing and the romantic story. Now, I'm just waiting for the next installment. It's like waiting for the next Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't Pioneer Woman the greatest! Don't worry about being her. I like the idea of just hearing about what you are thinking.

And plus, your kiddo is adorable!

Mad Hadder said...

Ahhh...pioneer woman. Have you started to access her archives yet? That is like another part time job for me! I love that kid's sweater! Swooning here in Idaho! Is it from Baby Gap?????????